Use of Personal Information
RESOLVE acknowledges the importance of maintaining the privacy of our stakeholders. Where applicable, RESOLVE adheres to the Freedom of Information Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
RESOLVE strives to embrace best practices and is committed to ensuring that all personal information is properly collected, stored and utilized.
RESOLVE does not collect personal information unless it relates directly to and is necessary for an activity of the Campaign. Personal information collected by RESOLVE is only used for the purposes for which it was collected, unless further written consent is obtained to use it for some other purpose. We do not obtain personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information to us. We do not sell personal information to other individuals or entities.
RESOLVE is committed to maintaining the accuracy and security of records and providing access to an individual’s own personal information according to the applicable requirements and intent of FOIP.
RESOLVE’s practice is to acknowledge and thank our donors publicly. We respect the privacy wishes of our donors and we maintain donor anonymity when requested. Requests can be made to RESOLVE’s Stewardship Officer, Jackie Lewis, at .
Mailing List Subscription and Contact Information
The RESOLVE website provides users the opportunity to subscribe to our e-newsletter mailing list through an online form. We do not share or sell the contact information you provide to third parties. You have the ability to unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time.
Use of Website Materials
You are welcome to share information you find on the RESOLVE website, subject to the following conditions:
- RESOLVE website content (“Materials”) shall not be used for commercial purposes;
- RESOLVE shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on any Materials;
- Use of Materials shall be accompanied by appropriate source acknowledgement;
- Materials shall not be modified or distorted and no action shall be taken with respect to Materials that are prejudicial to RESOLVE and/or the author;
- Links to other websites are provided for convenience only. RESOLVE does not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information appearing within those websites; and
- Written permission must be obtained in order to use any RESOLVE graphics, including RESOLVE logos and photography or video found on the RESOLVE website. Please forward any requests for usage to RESOLVE at [email protected]
RESOLVE welcomes your enquiries regarding this Privacy Statement. Any questions or complaints can be directed to RESOLVE’s Senior Manager of Communications at